Long Stay parking at Gatwick Airport
Our official Gatwick Airport Long Stay parking option is a perfect budget-friendly choice for those taking longer trips abroad. Simply park your car and take the shuttle straight to the terminal for a hassle-free start to your trip.
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Keep your keys
- A short, 10-minute bus ride away
- Free shuttle bus to the terminal
- Blue Badge spaces available
Please note that all arrivals and departures are temporarily operating from our North Terminal. Our Long Stay North Terminal car park is due to reopen on 1 June and South Terminal on 1 July 2021.
Peak season travellers or those going away for a long period of time can benefit from our Long Stay parking with excellent value for money and security. We’ve kept the process as simple as possible to give you a stress-free start to your trip.
Parking at Long Stay couldn’t be simpler. Drive up to the barrier and wait for your registration to be scanned, where a ticket will be printed with your booking reference. From here, follow the signs to the open parking zone and find a space.
If a ticket is not printed automatically, press the button. Please keep your ticket safe, and check whether a reference has been printed on it. If it hasn’t, you’ll need to ensure your booking is checked and your ticket is validated before you leave the car park.
Once you have parked, head to the nearest bus stop before jumping on the free shuttle bus which will take you directly to the terminal. It usually takes between 5–10 minutes to reach the North Terminal and 7–12 minutes to reach the South Terminal for you to go straight to check-in.
Please bear in mind that during peak holiday times the shuttles may be busier than usual, so you should allow an extra few minutes. Buses run every 10 to 12 minutes so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get your trip started.
When you return, hop on one of the regular shuttle buses directly to the Long Stay car park. Our shuttle buses run throughout the day and night, perfect if you have a late-night flight.
North Terminal, Postcode RH6 0RN
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick Airport
- At the first roundabout, follow signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit towards the Long Stay car park
- Go past the petrol station on your right and take the third exit at the next small roundabout
- Follow the road for about a mile to the next roundabout and turn right into North Terminal Long Stay car park
South Terminal, Postcode RH6 0NY
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit M23 at Junction 9 following signs to Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- After 100m, take the 2nd turning on the left, following signs to Long Stay car park
- Stay on this road, bearing right until you come to the entrance barriers for the Long Stay car park
We have implemented special measures to protect our all staff and passengers which include:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on each bus
- Shuttle buses will be limited to 50% capacity to allow for social distancing
- Each bus is cleaned after every journey
- Our buses are completely sanitised at regular intervals
- On site directional signage and instructions for alighting on to the Shuttle bus.
Please ensure that you bring a face covering with you to the airport, as you are required to wear this whilst using the Long Stay shuttle bus.