Arrivals pick-up and drop-off points
There are convenient Express Pick Up areas located in the Short Stay car parks at both terminals. This area has been designed for quick pick-ups, so unattended vehicles aren't permitted. Please note that this option is charged at our standard Short Stay payment rate.
Should you be dropping off, you can do this for free in the conveniently located areas on the forecourts - read below to find out more.
Please note that all arrivals and departures are temporarily operating from the North Terminal only.
Please note that our postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable, so always check the relevant road signs too.
North Terminal pick-up, Postcode RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following the signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal
- Move to the left hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks which are directly ahead
- The express pick-up areas can be found on Level 4 of Car Park 6
South Terminal pick-up, Postcode RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the short stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks which are directly ahead
- The express pick-up areas can be found on Level 0 of Car Park 3
Keen to meet a passenger in the arrivals area? Our Short Stay car parks are located just minutes away from the terminal. You can park up, meet your friends or family, and help them transport their luggage back to the car.
We understand that you'll want to see your loved ones off safely before they fly, which is why you can drop them off at Gatwick for free.
Simply pull into the conveniently located drop-off areas on the forecourts, outside the North and South Terminals, and your passengers can walk straight through to check-in for departure.
To ensure a steady flow of traffic, we kindly ask that you pull out of this area swiftly, as waiting is not permitted.
If you want to spend a little bit more time saying goodbye, then we would recommend parking in our Short Stay car parks instead.
If you've arrived a little early, or your passenger's flight is delayed, don't worry, there's plenty to do whilst you wait. Both terminals have a Costa within the arrivals area, so you can grab a coffee and take advantage of the airport's free Wi-Fi. If you're hungry then there is an M&S, along with various other eateries, available in each terminal. PLEASE NOTE HOWEVER THAT MOST SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS AT GATWICK ARE CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS.
Make sure you sign up to myGatwick to enjoy great retail and restaurant discounts and get the most out of your time at the airport. Above all though, don't forget to keep an eye on your passenger's flight with our live flights page.