Short Stay parking at Gatwick Airport
Away for a few days, off on a business trip, or picking up a passenger? Official Short Stay parking at Gatwick Airport is perfect for anyone wanting to walk straight through to the terminal. Book online today for exclusive online savings.
- COVID-19 measures in place
- Keep your keys
- 5-minute covered walk to the terminal
- Safe and secure
- Blue Badge spaces available
All flights are temporarily operating from the North Terminal. Customers parking in the South Terminal car park can simply take the inter-terminal shuttle service to the North Terminal. It runs every few minutes 24/7 and has a transfer time of just two minutes.
Gatwick Airport’s Short Stay parking is a great option for those looking for convenience. With the terminals being a 5-minute walk away, Short Stay is perfect for families with children or anyone with heavy luggage.
Simply pull up to the barrier and wait for your vehicle’s number plate to be scanned. Once this has been scanned, you can take your ticket and drive straight on through to park in a bay. If a ticket fails to print, press the button at the gate for assistance.
Short Stay Parking at the North Terminal can be found at Car Park 5 and 6. For the South Terminal, it can be found in Car Parks 1, 2 and 3.
If your booking reference does not appear, this can be validated upon your exit. To do this, drive over to the exit barrier, press the intercom and quote the booking reference on your confirmation email.
Once you have parked, follow the signs directly to the terminal. It takes around 5 minutes to walk to the terminal.
All flights are currently operating from North Terminal. If you park in a South Terminal car park you will need to take the free inter-terminal shuttle to the North Terminal.
All of Gatwick Airport car park levels are fully accessible and compliant with the Equality Act 2010. However, for same-level access to the terminal, we recommend Level 3 of Car Park 5 in North Terminal and Level 2 of Car Park 3 in South Terminal.
When you return from your trip, simply return to your car, proceed to the exit barrier, insert your ticket and the barrier will open.
North Terminal, Postcode RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal
- Move to the left hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
South Terminal, Postcode RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the Short Stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
Our Short Stay car parks are located directly next to the terminal, providing quick and convenient direct access. We have also introduced special measures and guidelines to protect customer against COVID-19:
- The main touch points within the car parks, including Lifts, Trolley bays and Payment machines, are sanitised at regular intervals
- We have implemented directional signage to make sure your movement around the car parks are as safe as possible
- We encourage our customers to make any payments by credit / debit cards at the exit barriers rather than to queue at payment machines
Our Short Stay car parks are also where you can find our Evening Special, Commuter and Local Discount Parking Schemes.