Your Entry Date
Your Exit Date
Destination or Flight No.
Select Destination or Flight No.
Select a terminal
Evening Special parking at London Gatwick
Whether you’re heading into London or Brighton for the theatre, a gig or dinner with friends, the last thing you want to do is hunt for a parking space.
- Park in Short Stay between 5pm and 2am
- Save with a fixed price of just £20
- Be in London in no time with multiple departures an hour to the capital
Available seven days a week, with our Evening Special service, you can park your car in the Short Stay car park in London Gatwick’s South Terminal for up to nine hours for just £20, giving you plenty of time to get in and out of London or Brighton for the night.
You can benefit from our flat £20 Evening Special rate by pre-booking online, at least four hours before you plan to arrive. This means you can still take advantage of our Evening Special parking prices even if you only make plans that same day!
Simply pull up to the South Terminal Short Stay car park barrier and wait for your vehicle’s number plate to be scanned. Once this has been scanned, you can take your ticket and drive straight on through to park in a bay. If a ticket fails to print, press the button at the gate for assistance.
Once you have parked, follow the signs directly to the terminal. It takes around 5 minutes to walk to the terminal.
Getting onto London or Brighton is then just as easy. There are multiple direct trains every hour to London Victoria and London Bridge and Brighton.
When you return from your evening out, simply return to your car, proceed to the exit barrier, insert your ticket and the barrier will open.
South Terminal, Postcode RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for London Gatwick
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the Short Stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
- View on Google Maps >
- Find the car park entrance on What Three Words >