Your Entry Date
Your Exit Date
Destination or Flight No.
Select Destination or Flight No.
Select a terminal
Summer Special at London Gatwick
Wherever you jet off to next summer, our Summer Special parking provides excellent value for money and unbeatable service. It's just one of our cost-effective parking options.
- A superior on-site location
- Free 10-minute bus ride away
- Unbeatable valet service that returns your car to you on your return
Don’t let airport parking be a stress, save money next summer by using the Official London Gatwick Summer Special parking.
Using Summer Special is a simple, convenient process. Located at London Gatwick’s North Terminal, the car park is just a short bus ride away.
Drive up and park in the Summer Special arrival bay to drop your car off with one of our fully-insured professional staff members. From here, we will give you a receipt for when you collect your car.
Once you have parked, head to the designated Summer Special bus stop and jump on the free shuttle bus which will take you directly to the North Terminal. It usually takes between 7–12 minutes and buses run every 10 to 12 minutes so you shouldn't have to wait too long to get your trip started.
Please bear in mind that during peak holiday times the shuttles may be busier than usual, so you should allow an extra few minutes.
Summer Special parking takes the hassle out of finding your car after that wonderful holiday. Simply leave the North Terminal on the ground floor and head to the Summer Special bus stop (no. 2).
Hand your receipt to our designated valet staff at the reception area and you will be directed to your vehicle.
North Terminal, Postcode RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for London Gatwick
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted Long Stay parking. Proceed past the petrol station on the right and take the third exit at the roundabout
- Follow the road for 1.1km (0.68 miles) to the next roundabout and turn left. Take the first right and follow the road around the corner
- The entrance to Summer Special parking is 100m on the right hand side
- View on Google Maps >
- Find the car park entrance on What Three Words >