Your Entry Date
Your Exit Date
Destination or Flight No.
Select Destination or Flight No.
Select a terminal
Rent and Earn at London Gatwick
Earn money whilst you travel, by choosing Rent and Earn at London Gatwick's North Terminal, you could earn up to £160 a week. Not only that, but you'll also return to a sparkling clean vehicle. Just one of the ways to save money with London Gatwick's cheaper parking options.
To qualify for Rent and Earn, you must meet the following criteria.
- Be the registered owner or keeper of the car
- Your car cannot be over eight years old and must have fewer than 100,000 miles on the clock
- The vehicle must have valid road tax, MOT, and fully comprehensive insurance
We only rent your car out to carefully vetted drivers and will fully insure and protect it with RAC breakdown cover (your own insurance won’t be affected). A telematics unit is also fitted to monitor driving.
Rent and Earn, operated by Car & Away, is a great way to earn money whilst you're away. By agreeing to rent out your vehicle after you've parked, you'll earn 60% of the rental income.
After booking, you'll need to provide a little more information about your car, plus a photo, and upload this to the Car & Away website. Details will be included on your order confirmation.
Car & Away will then set a rental price for your vehicle, based on the model and condition. Your car will only be hired out to vetted renters who meet the following criteria:
- UK or Ireland resident
- Over 25 years old
- Have held their licence for at least two years
- Have no more than three points on their licence
Car & Away will do their utmost to rent your car out whilst you are away, but this cannot be guaranteed. Even so, you will still return to a sparkling clean car as it will be cleaned inside and out before your return, even if it wasn't rented out.
When you arrive at London Gatwick's South Terminal, head to the Valet Parking level of the Short Stay car park and park in a designated Rent & Earn bay. Here, you'll be met by a member of the Car & Away team, who will record the condition of your car before you leave.
Once you've dropped your car off, you're then free to walk straight through to check-in, which is just a short, 5 minutes covered walk away.
When you return to the car park, head to the Car & Away area in the Short Stay car park and hand over your receipt to reclaim your keys. Your vehicle will be parked in a bay ready for your collection.
Your car will have been cleaned before it’s returned to you, even if it hasn't been rented out.
South Terminal, Postcode RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for London Gatwick
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a), following signs for the South Terminal
- Continue straight towards the terminal and take the 3rd turning (filter lane) on the right, with the South Terminal Short Stay ticket barriers directly ahead
- On entering the short stay car parks drive to Car Park 2, Level 2, park in a designated bay (209 or 210) and a team member will meet you
- View on Google Maps >
- Find car park entrance on What Three Words >