Valet Parking at Gatwick Airport
Perfect for those wanting to start their trip in style. Drop your car off with our professional members of staff, breeze through to departures in minutes and come to collect it again upon your return.
- COVID-19 measures in place
- 5-minute covered walk to the terminal
- The only on-airport valet parking option
- No waiting for buses
- Your car will be waiting for you on your return
Please note that all arrivals and departures are temporarily operating from our North Terminal. Valet Parking in Gatwick North Terminal is due to reopen on 1 June 2021. South Terminal is closed until further notice.
Our Valet Parking is available in both the North and South Terminals and unlike other companies operating out of Gatwick, you can rest assured that your car will be stored in a secure airport facility whilst you are away. Your keys will also be stored securely, so you can simply focus on enjoying your trip!
Once you've arrived at Gatwick Airport, follow the signs to the dedicated valet parking bay for your terminal. Drop your car off with one of our fully-insured professional staff members and walk straight on through to check in.
It only takes around 5 minutes to walk to the terminal, simply follow the signs directly to the terminal and you'll be on your way in no time.
Your car will be ready and waiting for you upon your arrival based on the time you provide us on your booking. This is guaranteed, or your next booking will be on us.
The pick up area for North Terminal Valet Parking can be found on the Ground Floor of Car Park 6 and on Level 2 of Car Park 2 in the South Terminal.
You will be given a sanitised pack containing your keys, exit ticket and the location of your vehicle, which will also have been sanitised.
North Terminal, Postcode RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal
- Move to the left hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
- Proceed through the barriers and make your way to multi-story Car Park 6, level 2 following signs for Valet Parking
South Terminal, Postcode RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the Short Stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
- Follow the road signage to Car Park 1, Level 2 where you will find our Valet drop-off area, pull up to the arrival barrier and scan the barcode from your entry ticket to gain access
We have implemented COVID-19 measures specifically designed to keep our passengers and staff safe and healthy and to follow Government guidelines on social distancing.
We are specifically managing the check-in area to allow for social distancing
You can wait inside your vehicle whilst we carry out the necessary checks to keep contact to a minimum
Every vehicle will be sanitised before they are moved to secure storage
We will sanitise your keys and vehicle before you pick them up
Valet parking is the perfect, safe option for fast and easy access to the terminal.