Valet Winter Special at Gatwick Airport
If you're taking a longer trip between October and March, save with our Valet Winter Special.
- COVID-19 measures in place
- A superior on-site location
- Walk straight into the terminal
- A fixed price of £119 for trips of 21 days or longer
Please note that all flights are operating from the North Terminal.
Those going away between October and March for three weeks or longer can make the most of Gatwick Airport's Valet Winter Special. We offer a fully trained, professional and secure valet service - best of all, it costs just £119.
Valet Winter Special is ideal if you're taking a long trip with lots of cumbersome ski poles to negotiate around the airport, because we offer the convenience of being close to the terminal.
When you arrive, simply drop your car off at the Valet Parking area in the Short Stay car park, hand your keys in to reception and walk straight through to the check-in area.
It only takes around 5 minutes to walk to the terminal from our designated Valet Parking areas, simply follow the signs directly to the terminal and you'll be on your way in no time.
On your return, your car will be waiting for you in the designated Valet Parking pick-up area so you can get home in the quickest possible time.
The pick up area for North Terminal Valet Parking can be found on the Ground Floor of Car Park 6 and on Level 2 of Car Park 2 in the South Terminal.
North Terminal, Postcode RH6 0PJ
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at Junction 9 and follow signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal
- Move to the left hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
- Proceed through the barriers and make your way to multi-story Car Park 6, level 2 following signs for Valet Parking
South Terminal, Postcode RH6 0LL
- From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs to the South Terminal
- Follow signs to the Short Stay car park
- Move to the right hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the Short Stay car parks which are directly ahead
- Follow the road signage to Car Park 1, Level 2 where you will find our Valet drop-off area, pull up to the arrival barrier and scan the barcode from your entry ticket to gain access